There are probably plenty of comfortable places in your home for your cat to sleep: a cat bed, your bed, the couch. So why do we tend to find our feline friends snoozing in cardboard boxes, wicker baskets, bathroom sinks and other small spaces? This seemingly odd sleeping behavior has a lot to do with feline evolution. Watch Dr. Sarah Wooten‘s video below to learn more.
More on Vetstreet:
- How to Help Keep Your Pet’s Food Safe
- Why Does My Cat… Like to Sit Up High?
- Expert Tips for Cat-Proofing Your Home
- Are You Brushing Your Dog’s Teeth the Right Way?
- What Cat Owners Should Know About Feline Urinary Tract Issues
Source: Bobtail Kitten